Photo Evidence + Production Photos

Photo Evidence 




Pictures of me editing: 

Ident 1 (Autumn Ident)


At school, I used one of the Apple Macs to use 'Final Cut Pro' a video editing software to create my ident on. On there, I could put all of my shots onto one video and add: effects (sound, colouring, etc.), transitions, voice-overs, graphics, etc. to make my shots look attractive and not just plain like it was on its own. 

Ident 2 (Winter Ident)


Like my first Ident, I used one of the school's Apple Macs to use 'Final Cut Pro' to edit my ident on. I could put all of my shots onto one video to make them flow together nicely so I could create something appealing for the audience to watch. I added: effects (sound,colouring,etc.), transitions, voice-overs, graphics, etc. to make my shots look attractive to viewers. 


Pictures of me filming: 

Ident 1 (Autumn Ident):



I prepared my kitchen to begin filming for my ident. I bought/made the necessary foods that I believed would suit well with the theme of Autumn to start the process of getting my shots. Someone assisted me by doing the cooking in the shots, carving the pumpkin, etc. whilst I had the camera and filmed them doing so. I held the camera and used all of its features like: blurring in and out of focus in order to make my shots look effective and more attractive when put into Final Cut Pro. 

Ident 2 (Winter Ident): 




Like I did for filming my first Ident, I prepared my kitchen and my living room to film for my Christmas Ident. To have a Christmas theme, I had plentiful of Christmas decorations around my house such as: A Christmas Tree, lights, etc. and prepared the table with a Santa table covering on it to make it stand out more instead of having a plain table to put the food on. 



Comments