Freeview has approached me to 'refresh' the ident cycle for one of their channels. They want people to be reminded of one of the channels that they offer; for example, Food Network. The ident will have to have a clear personality that reflects the channel, its content and its audience.
The purpose of my ident is to present one of the channels that is for selection on Freeview. In the Ident, I must reflect the channel's personality to the audience and sell the channel so it gets more viewership to the channel.
For my ident, I have chosen to rebrand/ make an indent for the channel: Food Network. The ident will contain. The Food Network ident can have more quick (but not too fast) cuts to convey the cooking competition programmes that are aired on the channel, where it requires participants in the show to be fast and finish cooking their food in time. I could have clips of dough rising, a person putting food into the oven, etc. The music can be more upbeat and up-tempo to be in sync with the faster editing cuts that the ident is going to show. The music would be mildly dramatic to present alongside the pressure that the chefs are feeling whilst trying to finish their dish. The music can be more upbeat and up-tempo to be in sync with the faster editing cuts that the ident is going to show. The music would be mildly dramatic to present alongside the pressure that the chefs are feeling whilst trying to finish their dish.
I will be making two idents, one will be for the Holiday Season/Winter whilst one could be for Autumn. In these idents, I could show clips of holiday food being made such as: a turkey being put into the oven, Christmas pudding being made for winter, etc.
The medium that I am going to be working in is live-action; I am using real-life footage of people cooking and food being made.
I will be making two 30 second advertisements. They will be closely identical but will have different themes. One will be for Winter, and one will be for Autumn and it will show food being made that's usually associated with that month.
Comments
Post a Comment