Storyboard
Location Recce
As I am going to be making an Ident for Food Network, I am going to film in locations that you would typically associate cooking and food. In the ident, I have multiple instances of taking food out of the oven and cooking in general. The kitchen is where most of the 'cooking' will be done in the ident, there are a range of different objects I could use such as the: kettle, oven, etc. to show different types of food making in the ident. The kitchen is also a large space to film in, so I would have plenty of space to move about and film. The lighting can be easily adjusted in the room so that I will be able to put an emphasis on the food showcased in the advertisement. I can also edit the speed of the video so it goes from fast-slow and the lighting adjusts when the food is in main focus.
Another alternative I can use for use for the kitchen is the school's kitchen; it would be closer by to film in and I would not have carry equipment very far as it is close by. I can do all of the things I would do in my own kitchen to film but however I would just have to bring all of the foods in the indent from home into the school. I could also use the white backgrounds in the media room so that the food stands out against a white background.
Location #3 Seven Kings Park
As I need a shot for the end of the ident, I will head over to Seven Kings park to get a shot of a dead tree for the the background of the indent. I could also add a snow green screen. When I am editing, I could also give the background an blue hue- a colour usually associated with the winter season.
Personnel Timescale
Resources
Risk Assessment Form
Work Plan
Call Sheets
Date and Time:8th November 2021 9:15am
Location: House
Shooting Script Shot No's: Ident one
Cast: Maria Dipalma
Props: Knife, Leaves, Mug, Food (etc. cake)
Reminders: Take plenty of shots, multiple sets of food so that I can get a variety of different shots, bring camera and tripod camera from school, keep hand sanitizer around after touching the food.
Activities and Launch date that is required


Comments
Post a Comment