Audience Research/ Feedback.

 

FEEBACK FOR AUTUMN IDENT DRAFT: 

Emanuela- 
  • Gives the viewers a good idea of what is going to be shown on the channel.
  • Good usage of the ending where the viewers are shown what is going to be coming up next.
  • Liked the usage of the shows so the viewer knows what programmes are broadcasted.
  • The tree at the ending doesn't line up with the rest of the ident as everything else is food.
  • Writing isn't visible on some clips.

Richard-

  • Shows the general idea of the channel that the audience is watching. 
  • Represents a lot of the shows/hints of them.
  • Usage of transitions were effective.
  • Sort of repetitive. 

Elijah-

  • Clear representation of the channel.
  • Good choice of visuals.
  • Good effects.
  • Try and use different effects.

Based off of the feedback that I was given, I agree with the points that were given to me and will change parts of my idents accordingly to improve it. At the end of the ident, I show a shot of a tree but it feels out of place as the channel is about Food. I will change this to a shot of food or something being made. 

Also, based upon my feedback I will try and add more effects on it to line up with the tinted hue effect I added at the start so it is consistent throughout. I will also fix the text so it is more visible to the viewer.

I disagree with the idea of the ident being repetitive, as it clearly shows the sort of things that are going to happen on the channel such as: cooking shows and just cooking in general. 

 


FEEDBACK FOR WINTER IDENT DRAFT: 
Emanuela- 
    • Too many jump cuts.
    • The logo shows what the channel is.
    • Clearly shows the theme of the ident. (Christmas/Winter.)
    • The voice over is different compared to others making it unique. 
    Richard-
    • More repetitive than the Autumn ident. 
    • Didn't feel as if there were more things signifying that it was Christmas.
    • Usage of transitions were good.
    • Fix the jump cuts.

    Elijah-
    • Good theme.
    • The first shot should be food. (Christmas Dinner at the start)
    • Transitions were good.

    Someone had commented that they believed that the ident did not fulfil the theme of 'Christmas/Winter' enough. I disagree with their comments, as I believe that I have added enough to the ident to show the audience that it is Christmas. For example, I have added a: Christmas Tree, a full Christmas dinner, a decorated table with Christmas crackers, etc. to show the viewers that it is Christmas.

    Another piece of feedback I have received is that the first shot should of been the full Christmas dinner. I disagree with this piece of feedback as I would like to show the process of the dinner being made and then show it right at the end to show the final piece. 

    I disagree again with the idea of the ident being repetitive, as it clearly shows the sort of things that are going to happen on the channel such as: cooking shows and just cooking in general. 



    Comments